|K-4 Student Handbook||Middle School Student Handbook|
- Application for Free or Reduced Price Meals and Other Benefits
- Athletic Physical: All students who participate in athletics, must have a completed physical form on file with the athletic director.
- Criminal History: Parents or guardians who wish to chaperone field trips and other school sponsored events must have a completed criminal history form on file with their child’s school.
- Early Dismissal “One Call”: FCCSC has adopted an automated messaging service that will contact you by phone in the event of an early dismissal. The service will contact you at the number you provide on this form.
- Medication Release Form: This form must be on file before any type of medication (such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen) can be provided by a school nurse.
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy: This form requires a parent or guardian signature as well as the student’s signature.
- Pesticide Notification:
Daily Breakfast Prices:
- Grades K – 12 = $1.00
Daily Lunch Prices
- Grades K – 6 = $2.00
- Grades 7 – 12 = $2.25
- Extra Milk = 0.$50
Reduced Daily Prices
- Breakfast = 0.$30
- Lunch = 0.$40