Resending Apps to Tablets:
If you have pushed an app to a tablet via the Google Play for Education store, yet the app will not appear on the tablet, fear not. There is a solution.
- Find the email address for the tablet that an app is not appearing on. This can be found on the sheet I gave you at distribution, or by tapping Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Go to the Google Play for Education store on your teacher PC. https://play.google.com/edu-
- Click on “Students” on the left hand side.
- Enter the email address for the tablet in question and click the search icon.
- A list will appear of all the apps that have been pushed to the tablet from the GPFE store. Find the app that is NOT appearing on the tablet and click the “Resend” button.
- You should see the app begin to download to the tablet within seconds of clicking the button.
- If you have another tablet where the same app is not appearing, you will need to repeat these steps with that tablet’s email address.