Technology Tutorials, Demonstrations, and Instructions
- Accelerated Reader on the iPad – Learn how to setup your iPads for AR testing.
- K-6 Reading Street – https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com – Learn how to register for the site, create classes, add students, assign tests, and access student reports.
- CPS Level 1 Training – In depth training document for beginners.
- Setting Up for New Users – First time users should start here.
- Setup “Cheat Sheet” – Learn the basics to setting up CPS clickers and completing a “Fast Grade” test.
- CPS for PowerPoint Plug-in – Learn how to utilize CPS clickers within a PowerPoint slide show.
- CPS for PowerPoint New User Guide – A cheat sheet for using clickers with Power Point.
- CPS for ExamView Users – A cheat sheet for using clickers with ExamView software.
- Import Class Roster into CPS
- Video Tutorials – Covers most of the basic functions of Workspace v9.2
Read Outloud 6 and SOLO:
|Teacher Materials||Teacher materials include a Getting Started guide, help materials, passwords, and other reference material. All files are in PDF format and will open in a new browser window/tab.|
|Virtual Learning Plan||These resources will assist you in:
- Training Guide Slideshow – Guide your training session. Feel free to edit as needed.
- Pivot Data Warehouse Overview – YouTube video go over the basics of Pivot.
- Pivot Data Dashboard Overview – YouTube
- Pivot ISTEP Accountability Report Overview – YouTube
- Pivot Response to Intervention (RTI) Overview – YouTube