Students may now take AR quizzes using the iPad. Here are the steps to begin…
- Go to the App store on each iPad and download the Accelerated Reader app made by Renaissance Learning Inc.
- Open the app and enter our RP:ID which is FCCSC-08HP. You can also find this ID number on the AR login screen on the PC.
- After entering the ID and tapping “Join” you will now see the login screen.
- Students will login *exactly* as they would on the PC.
- Once logged in, students will enter the first few words of a book title and tap SEARCH.
- The student will then tap on the book they want and choose “Reading Practice” and then tap “Start Quiz.”
- Students will take the quiz just as they would on a PC.
- When finished with the quiz, it is IMPERATIVE that students LOGOUT before handing the iPad to another student for testing.
Remember, you MUST be in a wifi environment to take AR quizzes using the iPad. Also, testing outside of our network is restricted. Students are not able to access AR on any device from home.