Listed below are quick links to commonly used resources for both teachers and administrators.
If you discover a dead link, please let us know.
Commonly Used Resources:
- Application Center – State reporting.
- DOE Online – School administration.
- ECA Test Administration – School administration
- FCCSC Curriculum Maps – Locally created curriculum maps K-12.
- FCCSC Gmail – Email for Franklin County School Employees.
- Indiana DOE – State Department of Education
- INORS – Access ISTEP, IREAD, & IMAST test results.
- The Learning Connection
- Power School for Teachers – Grade book and attendance.
- Power School for Administrators – Student Information System
The sites listed below are sites in which FCCSC pays an annual subscription. Continuation of these subscriptions are directly related to how often they are used.
- ABC Teach – Contact one of the teachers listed below for login info.
- At BES: Janice Grider, Heidi Reuss, Chris Lecher, or Kerstin Bennett
- At LES: Joy Bishop, Renee Hensley, Hannah Kolb, or Staci Nobbe
- At MCS: Wendy Ritzi, Heather Flaspohler, Jenny Meier, or Becky Meyer
- Accelerated Reader / STAR Reader
- Reading A to Z
Educational Video Resources:
- Common Core Sheets – Math, Social Studies, Science, & ELA
Teaching With Technology:
- Kathy Schrock’s Guide to Everything – Site full of resources related to educational technology.
- Ditch That Textbook – Site dedicated to providing resources that focuses less on using textbooks and more on technology.
Interesting Sites to Explore:
The following sites are just some interesting sites that don’t fit into any of the categories above.
- Focus@Will – Focus@will is the first on line music service that helps you focus when you are working, studying, writing and reading. It’s for anyone who needs to be productive on demand when working to a deadline, such as journalists, lawyers, students, writers and coders.
- BookBub – BookBub alerts you to limited-time free and discounted eBooks matching your interests.
Chrome Browser Extensions:
The following is a list of Chrome web browser extensions that may be useful to you and your students in and out of the classroom.