Plan on enrolling your child in a Franklin County Community School Corporation school? Save a bit of time and complete the enrollment paperwork before arriving for registration. Click here to download and print the registration forms.
Regular school attendance is essential for success in the classroom and helps to develop patterns of attendance that carry on into the workplace. Any absence, unexcused, excused, or exempted, can affect the student’s academic performance due to lost instructional time. Indiana’s Compulsory Attendance Law IC 20-33-2 requires students to attend school each year for the number of days the school is in session. IC 20-33-2-27 and 28, specify it is the parent’s responsibility and duty to ensure that their child attends school.
Click the link below to read the enter Attendance Policy approved by the FCCSC Board of Trustees.
- Printable calendar for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Printable calendar for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Printable calendar for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Printable calendar for the 2017-2018 school year.
Concussion and Head Injury in Student Athletes:
- PowerPoint: The Long Term Effects of Concussion
- Concussion Evaluation and Release to Play Form
- Consent for Cognitive Testing and Release of Information
- Helmet Warning Letter
- FCCSC Policy Regarding Concussion and Head Injury
- Video: Heads Up- Concussion in High School Sports
- Athletic Physical: All students who participate in athletics, must have a completed physical form on file with the athletic director.
- Non-Resident Transfer Request Form: The full non-resident transfer policy can be found in section 6.7 of the Board Policy Handbook. This handbook can be found in the Administration section of our website.
- Student Technology Acceptable Use and Directory Information Policy: This form requires a parent or guardian signature as well as the student’s signature.
- Pesticide Notification
Indiana’s College and Career Ready Assessment
Nixle is a secure communications service available to municipal, county, and state government agencies. Franklin County Community Schools utilizes this service to send important messages via text to the community.
Click the link below for directions on setting up Nixle.
Resources for Parents: Start a conversation. Schools can’t do it alone.
- Social Networking/Online Safety Information
- Drug and Alcohol Information
- Facts About Underage Drinking
Student Mobile Devices:
|K-4 Student Handbook||Middle School Student Handbook||High School Student HandbookFCHS Academic Handbook|
Textbook Rental Fees 2016-2017:
|Grade Three Challenge||$68.80|
|Grade Four Challenge||$69.09|
|Grade Five Challenge||$86.34|
|Textbook rentals and fees for grades 6 through 8 are determined by the courses the student is enrolled in.|
Textbook assistance forms will be available during registration.
Details for Textbook Rental 2016-17