Congratulations Mrs. St John on Your Retirement

Mrs. St John

Superintendent, Ms. Tammy Chavis, would like to congratulate Mrs. Cathi St. John, business teacher at Franklin County High School, on her retirement from the Franklin County Community School Corporation. 

Mrs. St. John has been in education for thirty-eight (38) years, all in which have been at the Franklin County Community School Corporation. 

After retirement, Cathi plans to travel, enjoy her current hobbies and maybe even start some new ones. She is also looking forward to spending more time with family and friends. 

When asked what she loved most about her job, Mrs. St. John responded, “The best part has been building relationships with my colleagues and my students. It has been a pleasure teaching at both Laurel and Franklin County High Schools. I have met so many wonderful students who have had a desire to learn and get involved in school activities. Being a part of their lives and watching them grow and mature into fine young adults has been a joy. I have also enjoyed being the FBLA Advisor over the years. Introducing the students to new leadership opportunities has been rewarding. I am very thankful for the colleagues that I have had the pleasure to have worked with during my teaching career. Their support and encouragement has been fulfilling and our friendship will last a lifetime. Franklin County will always hold a special place in my heart.”