|First Name||Last Name||Position||Department||Teacher Webpage|
|Nicole||Christen||Guidance Counselor||Guidance||View Siteemail@example.com|
|Lindsay||Jackson||Guidance Counselor||Guidance||View Sitefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Renee||Watkins||Guidance Counselor||Guidance||View Siteemail@example.com|
College Planning Links
|Recommended Links for College Prep|
|Career Interest Inventories|
|College Go Week|
|Indiana College Cost Estimator|
|Learn More Indiana|
|Trip To College|
Become a TEEN Volunteer at McCullough Hyde Hospital
- Pick up an application in the Guidance Office
- Orientation will be held in May
- For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 524-5670
SENIORS: THERE IS AN ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE FROM INDIANA DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS AT
SENIORS AND JUNIORS:
- THE ASVAB TEST WILL BE GIVEN NOV. 30TH IN THE AUDITORIUM.
- What is the ASVAB Test? Click here for more info.
- SIGN UP WILL BEGIN NOVEMBER 1ST.
Cincinnati Reds Straight – A Program
The Cincinnati Reds are proud to honor local students for excellence in the classroom by providing free tickets to Reds games!
The Straight-A Program was founded in the 1970s by the late Bob Howsam, Reds Hall of Fame GM and the architect of the legendary Big Red Machine. To be eligible, students must be in grades 7-12 and have an “A” average in a grading period chosen by his or her school principal. Straight-A students earn two free View Level tickets to a 2011 Reds home game at Great American Ball Park. Plus, friends and family can purchase half-price View Level tickets ($7 each) for the same game.
- Beginning with students who enroll for fall 2012 at Vincennes University, we will be offering a Middle Income Hoosier Scholarship. The scholarship will provide up to $1,250to full-time students with a family adjusted gross income of less than$75,000, who receive no state or federal grant funds, and who maintain a grade-point average of 2.5 while at Vincennes University.
- For more information, including a downloadable application, please visit www.vinu.edu/middleincome
The following are encouraged to apply:
• High school seniors and current undergraduates
• Those who plan to enroll full time at a four-year college or university in 2012-2013
• Those who plan to major in a field of study that focuses on engineering, technology, design or business, with an interest in the automotive industry
- Application deadline February 29, 2012
Federal Government scholarship search – www.studentaid.ed.gov
State financial aid search – www.tinyurl.com/59u2ys