Welcome Back Letter from the Principal
Welcome to Franklin County High School. We offer a wide variety of quality programs to meet the needs of each student. We have a highly qualified faculty to serve the academic needs of our students and a support staff who is here to help provide a safe and caring environment for each individual who is part of our school community.
Franklin County High School’s motto is, “Excellence is our Expectation.” Our curriculum is data driven and focuses on student achievement. We have high expectations for each student. We expect students to attend school regularly, put forth an effort in each classroom, and respect the rights of each individual in our school community. Additionally, we believe in the “Wildcat Way” of being Respectful, being Dependable, being Prepared, being an Example, and having Pride. Our school community will help provide the framework for individual and school success.
The mission of Franklin County High Schools is “in partnership with students, parents, and the community, Franklin County High School will educate and encourage all students to reach their full potential and become successful contributors to society.
The vision of Franklin County High School is that our graduates will become successful, productive members of society.
Additionally, Franklin County High School’s Belief Statement is that;
- All students, parents (guardians), school staff, and community must share responsibility and be engaged in the learning process for academic success.
- Positive parental attitudes and involvement improve student success and increase student interest, motivation, and achievement.
- Everyone associated with Franklin County High School and its programs will be treated with respect at all times.
- All students should be provided a safe, orderly, and positive learning environment.
- All Franklin County High School students can learn and achieve
Thank you for visiting our web page and GO WILDCATS!
Dr. Kent Grider
Franklin County High School