Indiana’s College and Career Ready Assessment
If you want to check out ISTEP+ and the new types of questions that the students will experience, the link has been provided: http://experience-
Indiana College and Career Readiness Standards
English/Language Arts – http://www.doe.in.gov/
Science – http://www.doe.in.gov/
Social Studies – http://www.doe.in.gov/
Khan Academy – https://www.
khanacademy.org/ is a great resource you can use to help your child. You can sign up for a FREE account and get the help you are looking for with the NEW Math.
Ask Rose - http://www.askrose.org/ Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology’s Homework Hotline provides FREE math and science homework help to Indiana students. Tutors help students in grades 6-12, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Eastern Time), Sunday – Thursday, September – May. Call toll free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE. The program is funded by Lilly Endowment, Inc. and Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
Resources for Parents: Start a conversation. Schools can’t do it alone.
- Social Networking/Online Safety Information
- Drug and Alcohol Information
- Facts About Underage Drinking
Concussion and Head Injury in Student Athletes:
- Concussion Acknowledgement & Signature Form
- Concussion Facts for Parents
- Concussion Facts for Students
- IHSAA Eligibility Brochure
- PowerPoint: The Long Term Effects of Concussion
- Concussion Evaluation and Release to Play Form
- Consent for Cognitive Testing and Release of Information
- Helmet Warning Letter
- FCCSC Policy Regarding Concussion and Head Injury
- Video: Heads Up- Concussion in High School Sports
Student Mobile Devices:
Textbook Rental Fees 2014-2015:
|Grade Three Challenge||$61.58|
|Grade Four Challenge||$67.59|
|Grade Five Challenge||$75.66|
|Grade Six Challenge||$77.27|
Textbook rentals and fees for grades 7 through 12 are determined by the courses the student is enrolled in.
Textbook assistance forms will be available during registration.
|K-4 Student Handbook||Middle School Student Handbook||High School Academic Handbook
High School Student Handbook
- Printable calendar for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Athletic Physical: All students who participate in athletics, must have a completed physical form on file with the athletic director.
- Medication Release Form: This form must be on file before any type of medication (such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen) can be provided by a school nurse.
- Non-Resident Transfer Request Form: The full non-resident transfer policy can be found in section 6.7 of the Board Policy Handbook. This handbook can be found in the Administration section of our website.
- Student Technology Acceptable Use and Directory Information Policy: This form requires a parent or guardian signature as well as the student’s signature.
- Pesticide Notification