Plan on enrolling your child in a Franklin County Community School Corporation school? Save a bit of time and complete the enrollment paperwork before arriving for registration. Click here to download and print the registration forms.
Indiana’s College and Career Ready Assessment
Resources for Parents: Start a conversation. Schools can’t do it alone.
- Social Networking/Online Safety Information
- Drug and Alcohol Information
- Facts About Underage Drinking
Concussion and Head Injury in Student Athletes:
- PowerPoint: The Long Term Effects of Concussion
- Concussion Evaluation and Release to Play Form
- Consent for Cognitive Testing and Release of Information
- Helmet Warning Letter
- FCCSC Policy Regarding Concussion and Head Injury
- Video: Heads Up- Concussion in High School Sports
Student Mobile Devices:
Textbook Rental Fees 2014-2015:
|Grade Three Challenge||$61.58|
|Grade Four Challenge||$67.59|
|Grade Five Challenge||$75.66|
|Grade Six Challenge||$77.27|
Textbook rentals and fees for grades 7 through 12 are determined by the courses the student is enrolled in.
Textbook assistance forms will be available during registration.
|K-4 Student Handbook||Middle School Student Handbook||High School Academic Handbook
High School Student Handbook
- Athletic Physical: All students who participate in athletics, must have a completed physical form on file with the athletic director.
- Medication Release Form: This form must be on file before any type of medication (such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen) can be provided by a school nurse.
- Non-Resident Transfer Request Form: The full non-resident transfer policy can be found in section 6.7 of the Board Policy Handbook. This handbook can be found in the Administration section of our website.
- Student Technology Acceptable Use and Directory Information Policy: This form requires a parent or guardian signature as well as the student’s signature.
- Pesticide Notification