Brookville Elementary School
Our lovely new outdoor shelter, provided by the PTC was opened by Mr. Biltz on Principal’s Picnic Day. & 4th Gaders celebrated S.T.E.M. day with high school students. Joe Altman & Mr. Red came to visit.
|| Congratulations to Mr. Biltz, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Wolber, Mrs. Frohman, and Mrs. Wietholter. and thank you for many years of service! ||
B.E.S. is a K-4 school that is a great place to learn, work and grow in both knowledge and character.
* Levi Coffin Gr. 4Levi Coffin Gr. 4
4th Grade Field Trip to Levi Coffin Home
* 2nd Grade Field Trip2nd Grade Field Trip
"Farm Fit" trip to Batesville
* Pastries for ParentsPastries for Parents
Time: 7:00 am
Parents come in before school to see their students work displayed and meet with teachers for a fun breakfast!
* Y. H. Book Party Gr. 4Y. H. Book Party Gr. 4
* 4th Gr. Field Trip4th Gr. Field Trip
Miami University Art Museum
Time: 9:15 am
"The Treasure Trove of Conservation Care" 9:15 & 10:00.
* ISTEP pt. 2 endsISTEP pt. 2 ends
Istep part 2, multiple choice ends.
* Field Day Gr. 1&2Field Day Gr. 1&2
* Field Day Gr. 1&2 Rain DateField Day Gr. 1&2 Rain Date
* Field Day Gr. 3&4Field Day Gr. 3&4
* Joel Altman-Reds Author Joel Altman-Reds Author
Time: 9:00 am
The Brookville Elementary School Media Center is happy to announce that we will be hosting Cincinnati Reds’ author, Joel Altman, at 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 21st. Joel will be bringing a friend or two along with him during his exciting visit to our school, such as Kurt, his famed FBI/service dog. Mr. Altman is also the author of three books about the Cincinnati Reds and their mascots. All books are .00 and may be purchased the day of the event. If you have any questions, please contact Beth Wade or Kit Flaspohler. We look forward to hosting this fun-filled event!
* Field Day Gr. 3&4 Rain DateField Day Gr. 3&4 Rain Date
* Memorial DayMemorial Day
No school today.
* Awards DayAwards Day
Time: 9:15 am
Grades 1&2 – 9:15
Grades 3&4 – 1:15
* Last Student DayLast Student Day
Fourth Nine Weeks Ends
* Summer Reading ChallengeSummer Reading Challenge
Click to go to the web page above to participate in the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge. There is also a link to it at the bottom of the Library page.
* Have a Safe, Happy Summer!Have a Safe, Happy Summer!